☽ABOUT THE BOOK + THE INSTRUCTION HOW TO BUY IN ENGLISH BELOW
'(...) all the wretchedness — inevitable — once begotten — it is going to transpire and materialize — but I will find the way how to thole — and though the time is not yet — mermaids and mermen of the sea abyss - once the pit of my despair — its appellative — keep this coil of the secret well — I’m discarding it lie on my rock bottom I have hit — but I will be back neither once nor twice — and I will be taking a piece by piece — confiscate afterwards — nevermore refrain — beyond the sway — slowly shrinking the mastery of remorseful doubt — for I might have been a fool, yet soon I am regret-free — all esse long — my anima cognitive'
— it is truly an honor to be able to introduce you to my third poetry book right here and now. Within its content there is an enormous journey leading through various landscapes, both physical and mental ones, and we are going to dive deeply into the essence of one’s beliefs, led either by mind or heart, and throughout the changes of one, with all the senses absorbed along the way...to figure out the golden mean; the happy medium in everything to breathe, live life happily, indeed. Life is all about journey, the highest mountains, the lowest and murkiest bottoms - yet there is always a sparkle of hope; the light, even if pale the modicum of it. Come with me, my fellow anima cognitive. Underneath the moonlight our escapade begins. - Katarzyna Neczek [October 1st, 2020]
☽The writing process time: October 2019 — July 2020
☽All the poems written by: Katarzyna Neczek
☽The book cover picture taken and edited by: Katarzyna Neczek
☽ References ☽
• Type O Negative. October Rust, Roadrunner Records, 1996 — („Birds Of The Forest”, p. 10)
• The Myth of Orion The Hunter — (‘Semi-Reached Destination‘, p. 37)
• One Thousand and One Nights (Middle Eastern folk tales) — („Veilless — Dolour & Lust Of One Thousand And One Nights”, p. 52—53, & „Veilless — Part II — The Mistress’ Revamp & The Lynching Satisfaction”, p. 89)
• Shakespeare W. (1597). Romeo and Juliet. — („The High-Spirited Fantasy”, p. 54)
• The Holy Bible — 1 Cor. 13:4—8 — („The High-Spirited Fantasy”, p. 54)
• David Bowie. Space Oddity, Philips, Mercury, 1969 — („Familiar Tunes To Dance To”, p. 57)
• „throw me (…)” (n.d) — („The Pivotal Retelling”, p. 79)
• Zawistowska K. „Herodiada”. Poezje, 1903. — („Carnal The Fool’s Paradise”, p. 84—85)
• Brown M. Wise. (1947). Goodnight Moon. Harper & Brothers. — („Goodnight Moon”, p. 95)
• Shakespeare W. (1603). Hamlet. Act IV, Scene V — („Undertones About The Mortification Unbearable”, p. 100)
• „The Crow” (1994, dir. A. Proyas), based on 'The Crow' comic book series (J. O’Barr, 1989-) — („The Crow”, p. 106—107)
• Enya. „May It Be” (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Reprise Records, 2001) — („Symbolic Entrances”, p. 113)
• Hieronymus Bosch. The Garden of Earthly Delights (c.1500, Museo del Prado, Madrid.) — („Seasons In Progress”, p. 122—123)
How to purchase my e-books (available worldwide!)
Instruction in English
1. Choose the ‘kup’ (purchase) option.
2. Choose the form of payment – either dotpay or PayPal
3. Confirm your order by entering your e-mail and tick both boxes below.
⚫The translation of the first box: ‘I agree to commence performance of the contract before the expiry of the 14-day period. I acknowledge that I thereby lose my right to withdraw from the contract.’
4. Click ‘zapłać’ (pay) and here we are! :) Thank you so much for your support & I hope you enjoy my work. It means the world to me.
If you encounter any problems - the graphic instruction is in the gallery below, plus you can always get in touch with me in the comments below or via private message on Instagram (@k.neczek). Best wishes!